My Simple Zucchini Muffin Recipe makes smooth, moist, and flavor-packed muffins! This can be a wonderful means to make use of up an abundance of zucchini in the summertime months, or while you’re simply craving a scrumptious muffin. Add chocolate chips and walnuts to make them an additional particular deal with!
Be sure to strive my Zucchini Bread recipe too!! It’s delish!
This Is My Favourite Zucchini Muffin Recipe!
Throughout the summer season months I load up on all of the contemporary fruits and veggies! I don’t have a inexperienced thumb…like AT ALL…however I’m first in line on the farmers market!
I like zucchini, utilizing it as a facet dish, roasting it, in salads, and particularly in baking! Utilizing zucchini when baking provides additional moisture, fiber, and nutritional vitamins with out imparting any actual taste. It’s type of the right option to get in your veggies!
Right here Are Extra Zucchini Recipes You Will Love:
However Are Zucchini Muffins Wholesome?
Properly…the do embrace zucchini, so I can guess they’re healthER than an everyday muffin…however I gained’t attempt to spin this recipe as well being meals…particularly with the addition of chocolate chips! You possibly can modify this recipe a little bit to make them barely extra healthful, although! Listed below are just a few concepts:
- Sub out half of the all goal flour for entire wheat flour! This recipe works completely as written with this straightforward adaptation. I don’t desire utilizing all entire wheat flour on this, as you would want extra changes to stop the muffin from being dry. However a easy 50% swap works nice!
- Scale back the quantity of sugar by as much as 1/4 cup. You’ll reduce the sweetness of the muffin, however nonetheless preserve the feel.
- Swap out the vegetable oil for coconut oil (measure in its liquid type), and even mild olive oil!
- Sub in 1/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce for the egg. This may lighten the energy a bit!
- all-purpose flour
- granulated sugar
- baking soda
- floor cinnamon
- vegetable oil
- vanilla extract
- shredded zucchini
- non-obligatory – miniature semisweet chocolate chips and/or chopped walnuts
How To Make Zucchini Muffins:
Fortunately for this recipe there’s no mixer wanted!! You merely whisk all of the dry components collectively, then individually whisk the moist components collectively. Add the moist into the dry and fold till mixed! You then simply stir within the chocolate chips and/or nuts and portion out into your muffin tin!
They’re actually simply that easy, and could be prepped and within the oven in minutes!
Including In Chocolate Chips or Nuts…
I imply I’m a giant proponent for including each chocolate chips AND walnuts into these zucchini muffins, but it surely’s fully as much as you! You possibly can even get a little bit extra inventive as properly! Listed below are just a few extra concepts of add-ins:
- Dried fruit, like raisins or dried cranberries. Simply 1/2 cup shall be nice!
- Shredded coconut is scrumptious in these too! 1/2 cup as properly!
- Some other sort of nut you favor like pecans, or pistachios…even cashews!
- Sub in 1/4 cup mashed banana for the egg and it’ll give it a pleasant banana taste too!
Can You Freeze Zucchini Muffins?
Sure! These muffins freeze nice! Simply pop the leftovers in a big zip high bag and freeze them for as much as a month for greatest freshness. Simply thaw them at room temperature and so they’ll be good to go!
I Have So Many Extra Muffin Recipes! Right here Are A Few You Will Love:
These scrumptious Zucchini Muffins are smooth and moist! a favourite in our home!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, flippantly overwhelmed
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- non-obligatory – 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- non-obligatory – 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with liners. Put aside.
- In a big bowl whisk collectively the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a medium bowl whisk collectively the egg, vegetable oil, buttermilk, and vanilla.
- Add within the moist components into the dry, stirring till simply mixed. Add within the shredded zucchini, chocolate chips, and walnuts and stir to mix.
- Fill liners 2/3 full with batter and bake for 20 – 23 minutes, till a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clear.
- Serve heat or at room temperature.
Retailer hermetic for as much as 3 days.
Freeze for as much as 30 days
*diet values don’t embrace chocolate chips and/or nuts
Key phrases:: cookies and cups, muffins, zucchini muffins, zucchini recipe
Need To Save This Recipe?
PIN for later: