A thoroughly refreshing drink brought to you by Wildjac (a company that offers a range of delicious botanical spirits with natural ingredients), The Bee’s Knees cocktail combines their botanical vodka, honey, lemon and there’s a hint of lavender too. Mostly sweet, a little sour to add complexity, it’s the cocktail to make for summer.
– 50ml Wildjac Vodka
– 50ml Fresh Lemon Juice
– 1 Tablespoon Honey
– 50ml Warm WaterMethod
– In an empty shaker dissolve honey in warm water.
– Add vodka, lemon juice, and ice cubes.
– Shake to combine (be sure to use a cocktail set for ease).
– Pour through a strainer into a saucer.
– Garnish with a twist of lemon.