Products You May Like
Cement producer Penna Cement has filed its draft purple herring prospectus with the Securities and Alternate Board of India for an IPO value Rs 1,550 crore. The general public difficulty includes a recent difficulty of shares value Rs 1,300 crore and an offer-for-sale by promoters, PR Cement Holdings Ltd of as much as Rs 2,500 crore. The corporate has deliberate to utilise the online proceeds for reimbursement of Rs 550 crore of sure borrowings availed by the corporate, funding capital expenditure necessities of Rs 105 crore for its Krishnapatnam line II (KP Line II) challenge, Rs 80 crore in the direction of upgrading its uncooked grinding and cement mill in Talaricheruvu, Rs 110 crore in the direction of establishing a waste warmth restoration plant in Tandur, and Rs 130 crore for establishing Talaricheruvu WHR plant.
Key issues to learn about Penna Cement IPO
– The listed trade friends of Penna cement embody UltraTech Cement, Shree Cement, Ambuja Cements, ACC Ltd, Dalmia Bharat, The Ramco Cements, India Cements, Birla Corporation, JK Cement, JK Lakshmi Cement, Orient Cement and Sagar Cement.
– The very best trade P/E ratio (Dalmia Bharat) is 130.30, and the bottom trade (Birla Company) P/E ratio stands at 14x, therefore, the typical P/E ratio is 41.30x.
– The worldwide coordinators and e-book operating lead managers to the problem embody Edelweiss Financial Services, Axis Capital, ICICI Securities, JM Financial and YES Securities. The registrar to Penna Cement is KFin applied sciences Non-public Ltd.
– On the finish of March 31, 2021, Penna Cement’s income from operations stood at Rs 2,476.4 crore. The corporate posted a internet revenue of Rs 152.1 crore within the monetary 12 months. The corporate’s cement merchandise embody odd portland cement, Portland pozzolana cement and portland slag cement.
– Though the continued COVID-19 pandemic has considerably affected the worldwide financial system, Penna Cement stated that it was not considerably impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, and accordingly, its revenues from operations elevated by 14.25 per cent from Rs 2,167 crore in fiscal 2020 to Rs 2,476 crore within the fiscal 2021.
– Penna Cement operates built-in manufacturing services and grinding models throughout Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Maharashtra with an mixture capability of 10 MMTPA as of March 2021, and the capability is predicted to achieve 16.5 MMTPA by FY24.
Get dwell Stock Prices from BSE, NSE, US Market and newest NAV, portfolio of Mutual Funds, Take a look at newest IPO News, Best Performing IPOs, calculate your tax by Income Tax Calculator, know market’s Top Gainers, Top Losers & Best Equity Funds. Like us on Facebook and comply with us on Twitter.
Monetary Specific is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and keep up to date with the most recent Biz information and updates.