Products You May Like
The BS Yediyurappa-led Karnataka authorities as we speak introduced a aid package deal value Rs 1250 crore for employees who’ve been hit laborious by the COVID-19 induced lockdown. The package deal consists of one-time monetary help for flower growers, vegetable and fruit farmers, auto, taxi, cab drivers and streets distributors amongst others. The Chief Minister additionally mentioned a call shall be taken on extending the present lockdown, a few days forward of it coming to a detailed on Might 24.
Saying the package deal, CM Yediyurappa mentioned, “To offer aid to individuals who have misplaced revenue and livelihood as a result of 2nd wave of Covid-19, Rs. 1250 Crores of financial assist has been sanctioned to farmers, employees from the unorganised sector, auto and cab drivers, avenue distributors amongst others.”
He mentioned that the disaster created by COVID-19 has inevitably restricted industrial actions and these are among the many a number of remedial measures taken by the federal government. Under are the main points of the aid package deal as introduced by the CM:
* One-time help of Rs 10,000 every to flower growers for per hectare loss. It’s going to profit about 20,000 farmers.
* Rs 10,000 every (per ha) monetary aid for the losses suffered by fruit and vegetable growers, limiting it to at least one hectare. It’s going to profit about 69,000 farmers.
ಮುಖ್ಯಮಂತ್ರಿ @BSYBJP ರವರು ಇಂದಿನ ಪತ್ರಿಕಾಗೋಷ್ಠಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಪ್ರಕಟಿಸಿದ ಕೋವಿಡ್ 2ನೇ ಅಲೆಯ ಸಂದರ್ಭದ ಬೆಂಬಲ ಪ್ಯಾಕೇಜ್;#KarnatakaFightsCorona pic.twitter.com/zbT9Yt9wFx
— CM of Karnataka (@CMofKarnataka) May 19, 2021
* Rs 3,000 every to be given to auto, taxi and maxi cab drivers who’ve licence and have registered, benefiting about 2.10 lakh beneficiaries.
* Rs 3,000 every shall be given to labourers who’ve registered with Karnataka Constructing And Different Development Employees Welfare Board.
* Rs 2,000 every shall be given to these below unorganised sector like barbers, washermen, tailor, porters, ragpickers, potters, goldsmiths, mechanics, blacksmith, family employees, cobblers, amongst others, benefiting 3.04 lakh folks.
* Roadside distributors, these registered below the Aatma Nirbhar package deal shall be given Rs 2,000 every benefitting about 2.20 lakh folks.
* Artists and artwork groups shall be given Rs 3,000 every, serving to 16,095 beneficiaries.
The Yediyurappa authorities was one of many first state governments to announce an financial aid package deal throughout the first wave final yr, even forward of the Centre.
Get stay Stock Prices from BSE, NSE, US Market and newest NAV, portfolio of Mutual Funds, Try newest IPO News, Best Performing IPOs, calculate your tax by Income Tax Calculator, know market’s Top Gainers, Top Losers & Best Equity Funds. Like us on Facebook and observe us on Twitter.
Monetary Specific is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and keep up to date with the most recent Biz information and updates.