Nationwide Tequila Day is approaching on 24 July, and why not rejoice with a tequila aged in whisky casks! And so, deliver forth Storywood Tequila, the premium sipping tequila that’s redefining the class, and is the primary and solely vary of tequilas which are absolutely matured in whisky casks on the earth.
Storywood is encouraging the adventurous to “Dwell Free, Sip Gradual” and is ideal for cocktail creation, these two scrumptious cocktails are simple to create at house.
Storywood Spicy Margarita
50ml Storywood Speyside 7 Reposado
25ml Lime Juice
Garnish – a small slice of crimson chili and chili-infused sea salt
– Add all of the elements to an ice-filled cocktail shaker and shake arduous.
– Double pressure into a calming coupetini glass.
-Garnish the rim with chili-infused sea salt and a small slice of crimson chili (non-compulsory).
Storywood Practice Line Collins
50ml Storywood Speyside 14 Añejo
10ml Lemon Juice
10ml Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur
2 dashes Angostura Bitters
Garnish – a wedge of lemon and Maraschino cherry
– Shake the lemon juice, maraschino liqueur, and Storywood Tequila in a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
– Pressure into an ice-filled highball glass and high with soda and add the bitters on the highest.
– Garnish with a wedge of lemon and a Maraschino cherry.